University of Alaska - Southeast
UAS says, "General Education Requirements encompass broad areas of knowledge that support advanced learning in the major and emphasis requirements of each degree. " [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:2,681
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:9%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$6,132 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$17,306 annually
General Education Requirements
No credit given for Composition because students may test out of the first part of the "Written Communication Skills" requirement through SAT or ACT scores, and the second part of the requirement may be satisfied by courses that do not focus on expository writing.
3. Foreign LanguageNO
No credit given for Foreign Language because language study is only an option in the "Humanities" requirement.
4. U.S. Government or HistoryNO
Curriculum last evaluated: 03/09/2016