Sul Ross State University
Sul Ross State University says, "We are committed to developing graduates who will become leading professionals, valued neighbors, and responsible citizens." [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:2,020
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:10%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$5,927 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$15,287 annually
General Education Requirements
No credit given for Literature because the "Literature" requirement may be fulfilled with non-literature courses.
3. Foreign LanguageNO
No credit given for Foreign Language because the requirement only applies to select degree programs and may be fulfilled with elementary-level study.
4. U.S. Government or HistoryYES
No credit given for Mathematics because students may test out of the "Mathematics" requirement through SAT or ACT scores.
Curriculum last evaluated: 07/24/2015