Bluefield State College
Bluefield State College says, "The purpose of the general studies program is to ensure basic skills competency and encourage the acquisition of a body of knowledge basic to that of an educated person." [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:1,362
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:13%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$6,408 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$12,876 annually
General Education Requirements
3. Foreign LanguageNO
4. U.S. Government or HistoryNO
No credit given for Economics because a course in economics is an option, but not required, to fulfill the "Fine Arts/Humanites/Social Science" requirement.
No credit given for Mathematics because the "Mathematical Literacy" requirement may be satisfied by courses with little college-level math content.
Curriculum last evaluated: 04/12/2017