Northwest Missouri State University
Northwest Missouri State University says of its core curriculum, "Through coursework, The Northwest Core enables student's development of the intellect and creative capabilities to study the world as it has been, understand it as it is, and imagine it as it might be." [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:5,474
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:26%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$7,657 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$12,908 annually
General Education Requirements
3. Foreign LanguageNO
No credit given for Foreign Language because the "Modern Language" requirement only applies to select degree programs.
4. U.S. Government or HistoryYES
No credit given for Economics because an economics course is an option, but not required, to fulfill the "Social Sciences" section of the "Social and Behavioral Sciences" requirement.
Curriculum last evaluated: 07/23/2018