New College of Florida
New College says that "a liberal arts education at New College should develop one's intellectual and personal potential as fully as possible, and as a result instill interest in diverse academic disciplines and inspire a regard for views different from one's own." [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:834
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:63%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$6,916 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$29,944 annually
General Education Requirements
3. Foreign LanguageNO
4. U.S. Government or HistoryNO
No credit given for Mathematics because students may test out of the "Mathematics Proficiency" requirement through SAT or ACT scores.
No credit given for Natural or Physical Science because the "Natural Sciences" divisional requirement may be satisfied by courses with little science content.
Curriculum last evaluated: 03/23/2016