Florida State University
Florida State says that, "Liberal Studies for the 21st Century builds an educational foundation that will enable FSU graduates to thrive intellectually and materially and to engage critically and effectively in their communities." [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:32,933
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:61%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$6,507 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$21,673 annually
General Education Requirements
3. Foreign LanguageYES
4. U.S. Government or HistoryNO
No credit given for U.S. Government or History because a survey course in American government or history is an option, but not required, to fulfill the "History" requirement.
No credit given for Economics because a course in economics is an option, but not required, to fulfill the "Social Science" requirement.
Curriculum last evaluated: 06/23/2017