Nevada State College
Nevada State College says, "As a Liberal Arts & Sciences student at NSC you'll gain a strong foundation in critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills." [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:3,555
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:4%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$4,738 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$15,423 annually
General Education Requirements
No credit given for Literature because a survey course in literature is an option, but not required, to fulfill the "Humanities" requirement.
3. Foreign LanguageNO
No credit given for Foreign Language because language study is only an option in the "Humanities" requirement.
4. U.S. Government or HistoryYES
Curriculum last evaluated: 07/11/2016