Middle Georgia State University
Middle Georgia State University says, the university "educates and graduates inspired lifelong learners whose scholarship and careers enhance the region through professional leadership, innovative partnerships, and community engagement. " [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:7,927
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:11%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$3,890 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$10,919 annually
General Education Requirements
3. Foreign LanguageNO
No credit given for Foreign Language because elementary-level language study is only an option in the "Area C Elective Credit" requirement.
4. U.S. Government or HistoryYES
No credit given for Mathematics because the "Math Elective Credit" requirement may be satisfied by courses with little college-level math content.
Curriculum last evaluated: 03/04/2016